Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salv Report in Editable Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is Nagaraju. I have developed a report with class cl_salv_table .

But in this my requirement is i want display with editable mode is it possible in salv report.

Thanks & Regards,

K.Nagaraju,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you check the documentatin of class you wiill find that SALV is not suitable for inputs.

Is SDN you might find some blogs by Naimesh in which its overcomed. But still its not recommed.

3 REPLIES 3

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

in principle it is impossible to enable ALV built by cl_salv_table to be editable. You can read detail

via

However, there is a workaround to overcome this gap, as seen in

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/12187. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] ( but this is not recommend by SAP to use it ).

Best Regards,

Jerry

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you check the documentatin of class you wiill find that SALV is not suitable for inputs.

Is SDN you might find some blogs by Naimesh in which its overcomed. But still its not recommed.

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nag, you need not even search before you post. On top of the posts, you have the entry [cl_salv_table --needs editable functionality -SAP please provide this|;

Regards,

Clemens