Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Hiring Action Along with BASIC Pay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have created a BDC for hiring action for which data is updated in infotypes 0,1,2,6,7,8,9,14,15,16,41,105,587,588 mentioned in the infogroup.

Earlier we are not creating entries in 0008 now we need to BASIC PAY in the hring Action.

What should be the best apporch.

Either we create perner by giving infotype values 0,1,2. and put this values in internal table and then update other infotypes.

OR

In a single fo we provide all the data related to infotypes by using PA40.

Now record need to be created of few of additonal infotypes which is not part of hiring action infogroup like 19,21,22,23,185.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in a first step read the input values in a Z database table with empty PERNR field.

Process the hiring action with infotypes 0,1 and 2 and write the PERNR created to the database.

than you can create all the other infotypes from the table.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for LSMW or BDC for each infotype seperately

thanks,

venkat

0 Kudos

Thanks for your valueable comment.

AS hiring action it is must to input values of infotype 0,1,2.

So acccording to you firstly, i need to hire a person through bdc.

So for next infotypes i need to do by PA30. But for this i need pernr which i created in first step.

how it is possible to get perner created and then go for one by one infotypes sepratley.

Rav Jordan

Edited by: Rav Jordan on Dec 14, 2011 7:15 AM

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in a first step read the input values in a Z database table with empty PERNR field.

Process the hiring action with infotypes 0,1 and 2 and write the PERNR created to the database.

than you can create all the other infotypes from the table.

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your immediate reply. I am able to hire the person by using bdc by passing values in infotypes 0,1,2 using PA40.

How i will get the pernr created and store it in the database table for which intially pernr was blank.

Should i use any funciton module to create enteries in the reaming infotypes or What can be the differnet approches.

0 Kudos

after having processed infotype 0001 field P0001-PERNR should contain the personnel number. you can use PSPAR-PERNR alternatively.

to create the other infotypes you can use batch input or CALL TRANSACTION PA30 or fm HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION