Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Material Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement like :

In the material master, there are different types of views attached for the material like Basic view, classification view.

It is not mandatory for the user that while creating/ changing materials, he/she will select Foreign Trade :Import View and Foreign Trade : Export view.

However i have a custom program in which i have to write a code in such a way that, the Foreign Trade :Import View and Foreign Trade : Export view would be automatically available for the user to add/change the material.

Kindly suggest me the approach to write the program in this case. Like whether i should opt for the BDC or is there any configuration involved.

Thanks a lot in advance for your feedback.

Anuja.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuja ,

Material view depend on material type in OMS2 you can select the view

but if you requirement add view and do BDC program for the particular requirement

Thanks

Nilesh Gaikwad

5 REPLIES 5

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

isn't it possible through Transaction Variant??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain me how to do it via Transaction variants. It would be helpful if i could achive the same with some configurations.

Thanks.

Anuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuja ,

Material view depend on material type in OMS2 you can select the view

but if you requirement add view and do BDC program for the particular requirement

Thanks

Nilesh Gaikwad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.