Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parking not possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

Please suggest on this issue. I am trying to park the Credit memos thru FB75 but during the session there is an error "Parking not possible during batch input".

My requirement is to create a session log and the user needs to reprocess the parked documents.

i have tried

1. checking the box during recording "not a batch input session"

2. in the BDC_INSERT forcing the value for CTU_PARAMS-NOBINPT = 'X'.

3.using CALL TRANSACTION ( my purpose doesent solve for repeocessing the parked documents)

please advice anyone .

thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

FB75 is an EnjoySAP transaction and doesn't work well in batch input (see OSS note 310485). I have used transaction FBV1 to park a document using batch input and it worked quite well.

Rob

0 Kudos

thanks for the detail, i have learnt a new thing,the documents i need to park are creditmemos using fb75 , are these the same documents that are created using fbv1 transaction ?

please suggest another way if not

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

I think they're the same. You control the document line item entries by the posting key. There are a few for credit memos.

Unfortunately, it's a lot like FB01 - very messy to work with.

Rob

0 Kudos

thanks for the imm response

i have a lot other details to be changed in the credit memos which are not present in the transaction FBV1, please suggest another way to solve this issue

i have details to be considered in fb75 like

name address

street

city

postal code

region

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

You do it the same way in both transactions. Enter a one time only customer number and the name/address screen should pop up.

Rob

vyende
Active Participant
0 Kudos

what is the message class of your error? The alphanumeric code before your message. Depending on your answer I might be able to help.