Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MV45AFZZ - Need to change value for Pricing Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the value for particular condition type.

I wrote in the user exit MV45AFZZ under the form "FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK", it changes the value in the XKOMV-KWERT table, but it is not affecting the data base table.

Advance thanks for your reply, It will awarded.

Nethaji.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction VOFM might be needed in your case. We have used it extensively to affect our pricing. You can create your own custom formulas for condition values.

Take a look at <a href="https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700007546332001">Note 381348</a> which has the following high-level info on VOFM.

VOFM routines:

You can develop customer-specific routines with Transaction VOFM for application areas like, for example, conditions of pricing, output determination, data transport routines to copy quotations after sales order, sales order after delivery.

These routines are stored in Customizing of every application area (pricing, output determination, and so on), that is enhancements with VOFM can be activated/deactivated. SAP also delivers certain functions by VOFM.

For SAP routines and customer-specific routines, there are separate namespaces (for details see Note 356737). Customer-specific VOFM routines also lie in the SAP namespace and must be assigned to an SAP development class (see Note 326560) that is, for customer-specific VOFM routines also SSCR registration must be carried out. As in SD user exits, in VOFM routines many fields and tables are available, thus the VOFM routines can be used very flexible and also highly critical. For the use of CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC VOFM routines the statements on the responsibility for enhancements by the customer, made for the user exits, apply (for example, maintenance responsibility, problems during upgrade). What you should take into account when you use VOFM routines is for example described in Note 156230.

Regards,

James G.

0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanx for your reply, Is it possible to update the value in user exit without using routines ?.

Thanks,

nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure that USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK is the best place to change XKOMV-KWERT. This user exit is really intended for moving values to new fields in pricing which have not been provided in standard SAP. Take a look instead at the user exits that start with "USEREXIT_XKOMV" (function group V61A, program RV61AFZB) or USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE (function group V61A, program RV61AFZA).

I think VOFM might be the best method though.

- James G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to use TKOMP...line item...and those exits are used to populate additional fields that you defined for field catalog used in pricing determination...you gonna have to use VOFM and V/08 to assign custom routines to override the kwert.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nethaji,

You can try this FM <b>KONV_UPDATE</b>.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto