Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Oriented-ALV: Use "Append row" functionality of ALV toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a OO-ALV which is having output rows that can be editable.

My problem is, there is option on ALV tool bar Append Row. I would like to have same function in my ALV but with a push button. So that when the user click this push button a empty editable row should be added to the output list.

Please can anyone provide me a sample code? How to approach using object oriented ALV?

Many Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Riti

6 REPLIES 6

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

There is no need of any sample code for this. When you click the button append an initial line to your internal table and display it in editable mode.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, it is not coming in the output.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this SAP standard report BCALV_TEST_GRID_EDITABLE. This have functioanlity of adding and deleting rows in an outptu ALV grid.

0 Kudos

I have checked almost all the programs, but not able to understand from where I can find the way to put this functionality.

0 Kudos

>

> I have checked almost all the programs, but not able to understand from where I can find the way to put this functionality

Did you check BCALV_EDIT_04?

If there is a standard functionality available in the ALV Grid why do you want to create your own button?

0 Kudos

Hi,

How is your output displayed in ALV? Is it in a container or a in ALV grid?

Regards,

Ramnivas