Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not printing sales order VA01 when save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have created a new sales office eg WAST . So I created a new order and when save button is press it should print automatically , but it is not doing so? I have to manually edit VA02 ->go to EXTRA -> output etc and select the printer then it is printing and showing print prview.

If I select the old sales office eg WACO then it is printing when save button is press. So Is there any steps I need to check for?

Regards

Piroz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just go to message/output option ,

and click on the entry for output type and in further data set the on even as 'on Save'. It should work.

Regards,

Uma

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just go to message/output option ,

and click on the entry for output type and in further data set the on even as 'on Save'. It should work.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following settings in Output Control (Transaction code NACE).

1) Check the Dispatch Time, Transmission Medium settings (NACE -> Select Application V1 -> Select output type -> Click on View Button -> Default Values Tab)

2) Check processing routines (Processing Routines Option in Output type selected)

3) Check whether the condition Records are maintained for New Sales Office (NACE -> Select Application V1 -> Click on Condition Records Button). Output will be determined automatically only if you maintain the condition records for the new

sales office.

Regards

Vinod