Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need the following reports...urgent!!!

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.....

•A detailed report for listing goods receipts by material wise for a given period which

contains detailed information like PO No, PO Date, Plant, GR ref, GR date,

Material description. [Tables involved: EKKO, EKPO, MSEG, MARA, MKPF, MKET].

•Report which gives PO(Purchase Order) Pricing details.

•Displaying vendor NAME field for vendor in the transaction balances in local currency .

Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the question here is that we are using transaction S_ALR_87012082. BUT WHEN WE CHANGE THE LAYOUT AND ADD FIELD name1, the data is not populated in this field..... i checked the code and the subroutine used to fill the itab which is passed to the alv func module is not called anywhere in the program...... meaning

form anschrift_ausgeben.

form saldo_ausgeben_k.

are not called anywhere using perform statements.

Regards,

Tarun

6 REPLIES 6

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is there a question here?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the question here is that we are using transaction S_ALR_87012082. BUT WHEN WE CHANGE THE LAYOUT AND ADD FIELD name1, the data is not populated in this field..... i checked the code and the subroutine used to fill the itab which is passed to the alv func module is not called anywhere in the program...... meaning

form anschrift_ausgeben.

form saldo_ausgeben_k.

are not called anywhere using perform statements.

Regards,

Tarun

former_member378318
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have sent you an email containing the reports you need.

0 Kudos

Hi Surbjeet ,

I have not recived any mails from you,kindly resend the mail at anubhavjain1@gmail.com.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

No wonder you didn't get them I sent them to do_all_my_work_for_me@as_i_can't_be_bothered.com

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Done.