Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minisap dont show ALV

rodrigo_paisante3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abapers,

I am using the minisap 4.6 version, to study. I like to see the data from a table (spfli, saplane or any other, in the "contents" button) but i cant do it.

I tried to create an alv grid with function and with O.O but they didnt display me the data. Then, I tried this code:

http://www.erpgenie.com/abap/controls/alvgrid.htm

and nothing happens again... Can someone tell me what i doing wrong? Or my old minisap is the problem...

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Sometimes, it can also be due to code problems. Two checks you need to do here.... First check is to find out if data is available in the internal table passed to the Method <b>SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY</b>...Second check is to verify whether the screen details in screen painter has been activated or not..To check that , double click on the screen number in the statement

CALL SCREEN 100.

You will be directed to the screen painter. Just check if the screen is activated.Sometimes, it can happen like that....If not active, activate it and execute the program again...

Hope this will help you..

Regards,

SP.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked if there is anything inside this tables. Use either transaction SE16 or SE16N.

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAPGUI. To me it sounds more like an SAP GUI installation or version issue than an SAP Server.

Also check if the tables you are using has any data.

No data...no grid.

Regards,

Sumant.

0 Kudos

Helo guys,

the table has data, because i executed the program SAPBC_TOOLS_GENERATOR_NEW that generate data to many tables.

with the list view code, i can see the data. But i want to study alv...

se16 display the msg error: "No changes on SAP objects allowed"

regards

Message was edited by:

Rodrigo Paisante

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Sometimes, it can also be due to code problems. Two checks you need to do here.... First check is to find out if data is available in the internal table passed to the Method <b>SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY</b>...Second check is to verify whether the screen details in screen painter has been activated or not..To check that , double click on the screen number in the statement

CALL SCREEN 100.

You will be directed to the screen painter. Just check if the screen is activated.Sometimes, it can happen like that....If not active, activate it and execute the program again...

Hope this will help you..

Regards,

SP.

rodrigo_paisante3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks to all!

But i re-install the frontend, and it works.

But this version, 4.6, has a lot of bugs.

I removed this version and i installed the 6.1 version.

Now... all alv displays correctly, and i can see all table contents.