Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail should be stored in SWBP using SO_OBJECT_SEND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I got a problem using SO_OBJECT_SEND. whenever i am sending a mail through the mentioned module i am getting mail in the UNREAD DOCUMENTS in SBWP. But wheever i click on that mail and after reading the mail it is getting deleted from UNREADDOCUMENT folder. And that mail is not available in the DOCUMENTS folder where we can get mail after reading. can anyone give me a solution so that it should be there in the DOCUMENTS folder.

thanks & regards

chandu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this parameter : DELETE_FLAG ... should be set to '' and check STORE_FLAG = 'X'.

Regards,

Srini.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this parameter : DELETE_FLAG ... should be set to '' and check STORE_FLAG = 'X'.

Regards,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use FM "SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1".

But since you have already used the mentioned FM. Check how the above function module passes values to "SO_OBJECT_SEND" because we don't face such issues with "SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1".

Regards,

Lalit Mohan Gupta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ssss

0 Kudos

>

> ssss

What does this mean?

The comment box when closing a thread is not mandatory. If you do not have anything intelligible to say, you can skip it and proceed to close the thread.

pk