Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Status 64 - Help Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

<removed "urgent" from subject line>

Hello,

I am trying to post IDOC of IDOC type CRMXIF_PRODUCT_IP_SAVE0701 and message type CRMXIF_PRODUCT_IP_SAVE07 through program RSEINB00, however IDOC is created only with status 64. Ideally it IDOC should be posted with Status 53.

IDOC is posted with status 53 in same system Client 100, however same data when used in Client 400, creates IDOC with status 64. Can any one please help here?

I have checked Partner Profile in Client 400 (where IDOC is created with status 64) and it seems to be fine.

Thanks

Aarti

Moderator Message: As part of the SDN forum(s) etiquette, please do not use the word "urgent" in your subject line.

Edited by: Suhas Saha on Nov 24, 2011 5:00 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I already checked message type CRMXIF_PRODUCT_IP_SAVE07 in WE20 and processing is set to "Trigger Immediately" .

We cannot use another program RBDAPP01 to push IDOC to 53, as same program RSEINB00 creates IDOC with status 53 in Client 100.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether in WE20, inbound partner profile parameter for the message type is set to "Trigger immediately".

If you want to process the IDoc, you can run the program RBDAPP01 on the IDoc number manually. RBDAPP01 is used to process IDocs in 64 status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I already checked message type CRMXIF_PRODUCT_IP_SAVE07 in WE20 and processing is set to "Trigger Immediately" .

We cannot use another program RBDAPP01 to push IDOC to 53, as same program RSEINB00 creates IDOC with status 53 in Client 100.

0 Kudos

OK, in which case there are two things you can try

1. Run transaction OYEB and activate inbound IDoc event receiver coupling. Sometimes this may remain deactivated in a system.

2. In SWU3 check if the "Workflow RFC destination configured completely" is showing green tick mark. This T-RFC destination is used in many implementations to automatically post in bound IDocs using WF-BATCH user (or some user created for automatically processing inbound IDocs)

Refer SAP note: 168276

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After posting the IDOC, can you please check ST22 for any dumps. Sometime an IDOC could stay in 64 status in case of dump during the processing in background. If yes then try to analyse the reason for the dump.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Vishnu, it worked with settings from Note 168276 , you rock !! Thanks once again