Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify sales orders specific country

former_member382811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have report in that report identify all US sales orders.But in VBAK and VBAP tables dont have related to that field.

So my question is how can i identyify specific countries Sales Orders. Is there any FM module or anything....

Thanks and Regards

V.Venu

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check the sales organization or customers as per your need and those will tell you which country is it for...

by the way you want seller country or customer country?

0 Kudos

seller country....

0 Kudos

prakash anyway tell me if seller base and customer base how can i identify sales orders..

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In VBAK you can find the customer for sales order. and in kna1 table you can find specific country with that customer.

kna1-land1 is the field.

Regards,

Amar

0 Kudos

amar your answer ok.but the thing is if customer base or seller base,how can i identify sales orders..

Ex:1. US customer palce an order diff country "customer base

2. in US sellers have diff customers from diff country.."seller base

0 Kudos

with customer you can get customer country from address data,,, (adrc table)..

sales organization. .will also have adrc data..

0 Kudos

prakash how i can identify sales orders based on seller..because sellers have sales orders from US and UK and AUS.

so how can i identify only US orders..

0 Kudos

in sales organization doesn't have adrnr field how it is possible.so how can i know ardc data..

0 Kudos

see.. all you need is the partners.. ok?

you need UK orders and US orders that means SOLD-TO-party .. right??

so from VBUP get the partner.. and the partner address.. .done

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think table VBPA will help you where you have to pass PARVW = 'SH' and the field LAND1 holds the country & VBELN holds sales order.

PARVW = 'BU' - Buyer, Sh - Ship to party ,SE - Sender etc.

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

If you want to identify all US sales order, you can consider the currency field of vbak table. i.e. in VBAK Table consider the WAERK field as 'USD'. Like this considering the currency field you can filter any country's sales order.

Thanks,

Sanjeeb

0 Kudos

already i tried.But that is performance issue..and thats wrong US and AUS etc also have USD currency..is there any alternate?

Edited by: venu.knd on Jan 9, 2012 11:17 AM

0 Kudos

How can you consider US and AUS both have currency as USD. Both US and AUS Dollar conversion rate is different. For US the currency is USD and For AUS the currency is AUD i.e Australian Dollar. So Currency you can filter .