Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the bapis for specifcs functions in some transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters

I am creating a webdynpro java application for several SAP transactions, I am also creating the ABAP RFCs that I need... and as a begginer with abap, the main difficult that I have is to find the correct BAPIs and Functions in order to make on the new webdynpro java application, the same work that the SAP transactions do.

Is there any way to find the bapis and funcions that some sap transaction use taking into account each button action ?

Now I need to create webdynpro java to make some functions of transaction ML85

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By transaction, it is hard to search, but it is easy to find by the Functional area.

Goto Transaction BAPI, go to the Module and find the appropriate BAPI. It will list all the standard/custom BAPIs present in the R/3 system.

Regards,

Arnab

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By transaction, it is hard to search, but it is easy to find by the Functional area.

Goto Transaction BAPI, go to the Module and find the appropriate BAPI. It will list all the standard/custom BAPIs present in the R/3 system.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

to find the user BAPI for the Transaction or Specific function..

go to table TSTC>enter T-code and execute> get the Program for the t-code..

and go to-se38-->get the package attached to the t-code..

next go to t-code Se15>expand the tab Business Engineering>

--> Expnad the tab business object browser

-->click on business object methods

-->enter package and

execute you will get the list of BAPI or FM related to that package and transaction..

Prabhudas