Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert Raw data to string in Unicode conversion

Navdeepbhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to convert my report in Unicode while conversion we are getting error as "The key of internal table "IRESBD" contains components of type "X" or "XSTRING". The "READ TABLE IRESBD" statement is not permitted for such tables"

Regards,

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, there is fm which takes the i/p in xstring to pass the hex values and output is string in char format .

FM HR_RU_CONVERT_HEX_TO_STRING. check this . check if this fm is in ur landscape .. for crm i think there is something other ..

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

I need to convert to Raw data to String / Character data type.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Also check if SCMS_BIN_TO_TEXT helps.

0 Kudos

//

want to convert my report in Unicode while conversion we are getting error as "The key of internal table "IRESBD" contains components of type "X" or "XSTRING". The "READ TABLE IRESBD"//

the fm convers type X to char .. execute the fm for better understanding ..

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

I tried to use the FM but not able to get any value ? is this FM converts all internal table or used to convert one field value.

My report is Unicode so i need to internal table while reading Internal table which contains fiield as GUID_16 type Raw is showing error.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Navdeep  , did you find any solution for this problem ?.