Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add an documentation or help to each dynpro in an program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I have just a little question. I'm creating a program which uses different dynpros. Now I want to have an opportunity to add an user documentation to each dynpro. The best option would be if I could use the yellow button with the question mark in it. This button is placed right in the menu bar. Another nice thing would be, if I could use the point "Application Help" in the menu "Help" in the menu bar.

So I ask you how I can do this things in my program. It would be nice, if I could use different documentations in each dynpro.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Michael

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

If the help you want to attach is just text and these are custom screens where you have created the button and attached the function code, one option might be the following:

1. Create a Dialog Text using transaction SE61.

2. In your user command processing use function module POPUP_DISPLAY_TEXT. Pass in the name of the text you created in SE61 in importing paramter TEXT_OBJECT.

Regards,

Chris