Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I save an email address via the ORDERS05 IDoc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating sales orders via the ORDERS05 Idoc. I am using the E1EDKA1 structure to add the "WE" Ship-To address to the order. There is no field in E1EDKA1 named SMTP_ADDR. I could put it in the Telebox (TELBX) field, which we're not using, but ultimately would like the email address to show up correctly in the ADR6 table in SAP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Please try to populate segment E1EDKA1-TELBX and use

user exits EXIT_SAPLVEDA_004 to update table ADR6 with FM ADDR_SAVE_INTERN.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

4 REPLIES 4

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Please try to populate segment E1EDKA1-TELBX and use

user exits EXIT_SAPLVEDA_004 to update table ADR6 with FM ADDR_SAVE_INTERN.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

I was doing the similar thing with populating the segment

E2KNA11 with field KNURL

thanks and regards

sap.learner

Thank you, that helped me a lot. In my case, we are using the AFS version of SAP 46C. The fm J_4A_IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS that we use is very similar to IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS. Instead of CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '004', I used CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '010'. Since the telebox field in E1EDKA1 may be too short for an email address, I used the 70 char ILNNR field in E1EDKA1. I used FM ADDR_SAVE_INTERN per your suggestion and it worked great! If you'd like to see my code, send me an email: mathison@hotmail.com

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Instead of asking a question in a thread from 2006, consider asking a new question following the guidelines at https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers. Also, I strongly advise that you change your user name. The "Former Member" designation is for inactive members, and no one will want to respond to a question from someone who appears to have left the community.

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!