Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header is not displayed in ALV Splitter screen

former_member515329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing issue to print the Heading of the ALV splitter screen report using OOPS .

Please find attached screen - How to show custom heading of the report in the green area?

I have tried populating in Report Attributes, using SET TITLEBAR 'XXXX' , tried other options but no success.

In Split screen i am able to populate the Heading using CALL METHOD cl_dd_document->display_document ( which is highlited in Red colour)

8 REPLIES 8

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

The "green area" you show is the Title Bar and the Application Toolbar, they cannot be used to show data. But below, in the User Area, you may split it via a Splitter Control with two containers, you put whatever you want in the top container, and you put the ALV Grid in the bottom container.

┌---------------------------------------------------------------------------┐
|                            top container                                  |
├---------------------------------------------------------------------------┤
|                                                                           |
|                           bottom container                                |
└---------------------------------------------------------------------------┘

former_member515329
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks @sandra.rossi for your reply.

But the empty space at the TOP of the output screen is looking some what odd for the users.

Is there any provision can we hide the application tool bar in output??

0 Kudos

Please use the COMMENT button for comments, questions, adding details, replying to a comment or a proposed solution or to the OP question, etc., ANSWER is only to propose a solution, dixit SAP text at the right of the answer area.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

If you don't want "empty space at the TOP", reduce the height of the top container.

former_member515329
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i have reduced the space - looks OK..but is there any provision to hide the application toolbar?

and is there any error in below code - because BACK button is not working as expected - it is not showing the selection-screen when pressed on BACK - but if i click 2 times back, then it is showing the selection- screen. Please correct me.

MODULE user_command_9010 INPUT.
  CASE ok_code.
    WHEN 'BACK' OR 'CANCEL'." OR 'EXIT'.
      CALL METHOD ref_cust->free.
      SET SCREEN 0.
      LEAVE SCREEN.
    WHEN 'EXIT'.
      LEAVE PROGRAM."LIST-PROCESSING.
  ENDCASE.
ENDMODULE.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

There's an attribute at Dynpro level to remove the Application Toolbar.

former_member515329
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks @Sandra Rossi

Can you please share sample code for "Dynpro level to remove the Application Toolbar".

And is there any error in the code for BACK command - why it is not working properly?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Edit the dynpro > tab "Attributes" > Settings "Without Application Toolbar"