Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden Tax T-code gt_ivl Dump

kopisbear
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I met a problem recently. There is a t-code gt_ivl for China invoice list. It hasn't been used until last days, and when I tried to run it, it bring up a dump says 'The ABAP program lines are wider than the internal table.'.

After checking the ST22, I think that the dump is caused by the program 'IDGTCN_INVOICE_LIST'. This standard program contains a lot of lines that are longer than 72 characters, so when it comes to the 'read report l_prog_tab_local into l_abap_source.' section, it through up a error.

For more information, below is part of the ST22 analysis:

'' The termination occurred in ABAP program or include "SAPLSKBH", in "K_KKB_FIELDCAT_MERGE". The main program was "IDGTCN_INVOICE_LIST". In the source code, the termination point is in line 365 of program or include "LSKBHU12". The termination is due to exception "CX_SY_READ_SRC_LINE_TOO_LONG" occurrin in procedure "K_KKB_FIELDCAT_MERGE" "(FUNCTION)". This exception was not handled locally or declared in the RAISING clause in the procedure's signature however. The procedure is in program "SAPLSKBH". The source code begins in line 1 of (include) program "LSKBHU12".''

Any advice will be helpful, thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Did you try looking for notes by using some of the terms in the dump that you encountered?

I tried and found different notes, unfortunately I cannot verify whether any of these makes sense for your specific case and version (you forgot to mention the version part).

Normally when there are problems with standard code the first place to check are SAP notes, if none is available and if I am sure that we have done no modifications that could cause erratic behavior - creating an incident seems a reasonable next step.

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure how that tcode GT_IVL would work but normally, if you get a dump with CX_SY_READ_SRC_LINE_TOO_LONG, then, check that program if any line have more than 72 characters. In your case, I presume, line item 365 have which should be curtailed to 72 characters.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Did you try looking for notes by using some of the terms in the dump that you encountered?

I tried and found different notes, unfortunately I cannot verify whether any of these makes sense for your specific case and version (you forgot to mention the version part).

Normally when there are problems with standard code the first place to check are SAP notes, if none is available and if I am sure that we have done no modifications that could cause erratic behavior - creating an incident seems a reasonable next step.