Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generate idoc when deleting sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen in matmas that there is a flag for the deleted mark, but i can´t see it in the sales order, is there any flag in orders05 when the sales order is deleted, does the system send an idoc when the sales order is deleted, how?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use table CDPOS where TABNAME = 'VBAK', TABKEY = <client + deleted sales order>, FNAME = 'KEY' and CHNGIND ='D'.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this exp this is for same as ur requirment....

http://www.sapgenie.com/sapgenie/docs/ale_scenario_development_procedure.doc

Regds,

Paras

0 Kudos

Sorry, i have read it, but i don´t understand the solution for my problem. I want to generate the idoc when the sales order has been deleted.

Thanks in advance

regards

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you deleted the sales order via VA02, you will not be able to generate the IDoc or even resend the IDoc. The sales order information has been removed from database. Also there is no flag for deletion available for IDoc type ORDERS05.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

is there any solution, how do you make for notify that the sales order has been deleted?

Thanks in advance

Regards

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check tables CDHDR and CDPOS to find out the deleted sales order information and perhaps you can use these infor for notification purposes.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

OK, it still finished, just only last question please.

In the head table CDHDR appears the sales order with the 'U' field indicating that it has been updated and in the CDPOS table appears all the positions with the 'D' flag indicating that has been deleted, is it ok or how could i know that the whole sales order has been deleted?.

Thanks in advance

regards

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use table CDPOS where TABNAME = 'VBAK', TABKEY = <client + deleted sales order>, FNAME = 'KEY' and CHNGIND ='D'.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, solved, thank you very much, in this moment i don´t know why but my radiobuttons for award points have disappeared, i will write the moderator and return to give you the points.

Thank you very much

regards