Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to Update Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me a function module/BAPI to update a Delivery with Shipping Door and Staging Area of warehouse?

The requirement is that the changes should reflect in LIKP table.

regards,

Suri.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are in 47 version, check BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE. Otherwise look at WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are in 47 version, check BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE. Otherwise look at WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the inputs. I will use the function module and let you know if it works.

Regards,

Suri.

0 Kudos

Update the field VBKOK_WA-LGTOR to update the door info on the delivery, also ensure that all the fields in VBKOK_WA have their DB values otherwise there is a chance that it will be overridden with blank values.

hith

Sunil Achyut

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still unable to change the values for Door and Staging area in LIKP table. Can you please let me know the FM/BAPI to achieve the same. Somehow WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE isn't working. I have tried giving some values but the delivery is not updated.

0 Kudos

Did u try the user exit EXIT_SAPLV02V_003?

~Suresh

0 Kudos

Suresh, Can you tell me the enhancement name for this exit. Thanks for the help.

~Suri.

0 Kudos

V02V0003

~Suresh

0 Kudos

Suresh,

But my requirement is different. I have the details with me for door and shipping area and I need to update the same in database from a custom 'Z' transaction.

User populated the shipping door and staging area details in the selection screen and my program must update the same in thee database.

~Suri.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

You can also check this FM <b>RV_DELIVERY_UPDATE</b> or <b>WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2</b>.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Old post, but for others that ran into this issue like I did in the future:

Function:BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

Parms to set:

HEADER_DATA-DELIV_NUMB = I_VBELN.
HEADER_DATA
-DOOR = I_LGTOR.