Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find SPRO IMG path based on IMG activity

ramteja_ch
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to develop a report.

Using a customizing transport request, the report needs to find out the customizing activity that has been done as part the customizing transport and display the SPRO hierarchy path for that activity.

I am able to find out the IMG Activity of a transport request using tables E071 and E071K.

But, I also need to display the SPRO hierarchy to reach that customizing activity.

for example, a customizing request has a customizing change Assign Numbering and Printing Parameters(J_1BSERIES_NFNUMBER). This has the following path in SPRO

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide->Cross Application Components->General Application Functions->Nota Fiscal->Output->Assign Numbering and Printing Parameters.

Would it be possible to retrieve this path and display it in a report.

Regards,

Lakshmi

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From E071-ACTIVITY you can "jump" to Customizing with TR_SHOW_ACTIVITY, you could try to perform some reverse engineering on this FM.

(TR_SHOW_ACTIVITY -> S_CUS_IMG_ENTRY_VIA_ACTIVITY -> STREE_NODE_READ -> STREE_GET_NODES_FOR_GIVEN_REF, there can be several nodes for a single activity)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

sir can you explain this with program please

Thank you

0 Kudos

which of the function modules is bothering you, can you post the code already entered?

Hint: Try to execute an Abap trace with SAT, and display a customing transport request navigating from SE01 to SPRO.