Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. i developed one object it is on end user.after that client wants to add two more fields to secondary list .how can i proceed ? pls procedure how u can done in real time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

modify ur object on the secondary list in the production system and transport it to the end user.

(i belive u mean the end user as in the go live stage of ur project implementation.!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

first check how they are displaying the data in secondart list.

2.if u already have that required fields data then change the o/p of the secondary list .

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

modify ur object on the secondary list in the production system and transport it to the end user.

(i belive u mean the end user as in the go live stage of ur project implementation.!

0 Kudos

i want howcan we done in real time. mean i can directly add or i have to discuss with any one

0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

IF you have any doubt, try to copy the original program into a local copy.

Made the changes accordingly. That means..If those fields that user requried is alredy get from the table ..just dispaly in secondry list.

otherwise, wirte corresponding selects to get that and display.

if u r TL or Reviewer is ok with the output then, Make the changes in the original copy, while saving it will ask for reqest, so creat a request and save in it. After saving acitvate the object and release the object to enduser (Qality then pordaction)

Regards,

Sunil