Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message 'Express Document Cannot be Sent'

0 Kudos

When running through a business process I am receiving the error message 'Express document cannot be sent', I've done a bit of digging around and through TCODE SOST I've noticed that it is becuase the recipient in question has left therefore their email account no longer exists. Can anyone advise as to how I can stop the express documents from attempting to send to this email address, or failing that how I can amend the recipient address for all future express docs? Also, will these changes affect other users or just my own account?

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim

1. We have to identify which program send this email and correct/delete the email address from that data source.

2. As long as it comes to SOST, we cannot stop it. 

3. This popup will come for every user.  However, it will not have any impact on data/process.  Just a disturbing popup.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It appears whenever I run through an action in HR TCODE PA40 (hiring, termination etc.). It only appears in our test environments and I'm aware it doesn't have any effect on data/process and it does not appear in the Production environment. However is does cause an issue for our automation test team, hence why I'm trying to figure out how to switch it off. (Apologies, my technical knowledge isn't great).