Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements not working in PRD

kaustubh_attrey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I have an issue with enhancements that are not working in the Production client.

We have tested all scenarios in Dev & Quality client and all is working fine. But when the TR's are moved to PRD the enhancements are not working.

However in debug we found that the values are coming in the code but on saving the document the values are not present in the document.

Please advise.

Thanks

Kaustubh Attrey

7 REPLIES 7

vikas2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you go to the include and activate / regeneate . It's a common issue with enhancements - you need to activate / regenerate after transporting downstream.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for replying..

We have activated the includes but still the problem persists.

Please advise.

Thanks

Kaustubh Attrey

vikas2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you try to rebuild object list please ? Also, are you able to check it in debug ?

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

We have check the programs in debug and found that data are following but once the document is saved the values are not appearing as per the logic.

Thanks

Kaustubh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

This is a common issue with enhancements that it won't get in active state automatically after transporting to other system .My suggestion is to activate and generate the enhancement once more in target system..Activate all dependent objects individually and check (do a version check as well).

Just let me know in case u are still facing the issues !

Best Regards,

Praveen Srivastava

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

We have activated all the objects and checked versions also. But still the issue is not solved.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Kaustubh

0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you have generated the enhancement and also activated the include this problem shouldn't be there but still can u please attach snapshots of either code or while debugging,it will be better to analyse .

Thanks

Best Regards,

Praveen Srivastava