Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement not detected while debugging

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a standard program SDORDE01, in which i need to add one field.

I have made an enhancement but there is no data in that field.

while debugging,enhancement is not getting detected.

can somebody please help??

7 REPLIES 7

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lohani,

Check whether it is right one ot not.Keep a break point and see.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it implicit or explicit enhancement?

You mean while debugging, you are not able to see the code you have written. Is that right?

Activate the code once again and see. Activation will regenerate the objects once again.

Cheers,

Raja.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its an implicit enhancement. I have tried activating it again and then executing. But its not working. Also, while trying to put a breakpoint, its not allowing me to put it at the enhancement.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is common with Enhancement and since your enhancement code is not generated properly, you cannot see in debugging and you cannot put breakpoint also.

Delete the logic you have written.

Create the implicit enhancement once gain from the scratch and see.

Cheers,

Raja.D

0 Kudos

Do you see this behaviour in the DEV system or after it has been moved to other systems that you see this behaviour in the new system?

check this sap note: 1567797 - Source code plug-in does not execute

Edited by: Kartik Tarla on Feb 8, 2012 4:26 PM

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i had the same issue . I put a break <userid> statement and transported to QAS. in QAS i used the <userid> to test it. then the spot started functioning. After that I commented the break point and transported again.

regards

aromal

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Tell the enhancement spot that you are using in this program. I did try the an sample enhancement in the same program in our system and it works. Check the type of enhancement and try to active it properly. After activating check if you are able to see the code in the program display in the normal mode.

Regards,

Vijay V