Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in CG3Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I need to send PDF file from my Report program to SAP Directory.

I am using Transaction code “CG3Z” to upload file from Report program to SAP Directory .Successfully PDF file uploaded in SAP Directory .but CG3Z popup screen is displayed while I executed ,Is it possible to call Transaction code “CG3Z” in Background (i.e. call Transaction code “CG3Z” without popup screen)?

Help me.

To be reward all helpful answers.

Jay.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

CG3Z is to transfer files from Presentation Server to Application Server. If that is the case, can use FM: C13Z_FILE_UPLOAD_ASCII.

As per what i understand your flow is Program->Presentation Server File->Application Server File, any specific reason of not using Program->Application Server directly?

0 Kudos

Hi Eswar.

As my Requirements to need send PDF file to SAP directory like /sapia/iface/in/arch/sapmas/screenshot.

I used CG3Z transaction in my report to upload file in SAP directory .Report program calling CG3Z transaction code.

Any other way? Please help me.

To be reward all helpful answer.

Jay

0 Kudos

Use the FM i specified in earlier post, it will perform the same action as CG3Z without the prompt.