Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying table in smartform depending upon company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is to display table in a smartform depending upon the company code given as input. Suppose I have two company codes for one it has to display one table and for another another table need to be displayed both of these have different no.of fields, where can I specify the condition.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Srinivas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Smartform when u loop for Displaying the values--> Double click on it there is a tab condition..

you can do the necessary cahnges there else in driver program ur main internal table whenevr new comp code is there put a flag and accordingly in Smartform in Condition braek w.r.t. flag.

Regards

Arbind

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think from your driver program you can check for the copmany code condition, If your first company code you can populate data to smartform1 and for your second company code you can populate data as 'smartform2'

This may help you

Rani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Smartform when u loop for Displaying the values--> Double click on it there is a tab condition..

you can do the necessary cahnges there else in driver program ur main internal table whenevr new comp code is there put a flag and accordingly in Smartform in Condition braek w.r.t. flag.

Regards

Arbind

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sri,

In the main window you can create two Tables in the main window using the 2 internal tables in question.

In the "Conditions" tab of the Tables give the condition based on the Company Code.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the company code condition in the driver program or alternatly you can check the company code condition in the smartforms before displaying the data in the tables by creating the two different tables.

Hope this will help you.

Jatender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the smartform just before creating the table,

you can include your program line and validate

the data as per the user selected COmpany code

and then pass that internal table filled in your table

created or you can try including condition tab in your table

and then fill data in your internal table.

Hope it helps

Regards

Mansi