Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery IDOC not getting generated

sharadendu_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an outbound delivery IDOC. The process is that the idoc should be trigerred as soon as the delivery is created/changed or deleted. I am having an issue. The idoc is getting trigerred as soon as the delivery is getting created but not in the case of the delivery change.

I am not able to get the probable reason for that. Please let me know the probable reasons for that and where can i check that.

Regards,

Sharadendu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharadendu,

For this you have to use Change pointers concept.

see the explanation below

System will remeber every change for a table related to an IDOC. eg. if costcenters are changes. tables csck and cskt will change. Having a change pointer for IDOC type cosmas which reflects costcenters. Any change made by using the KS* transactions will now be recorded. Usinf the change pointers you can now generate IDOCS so that the changes are sent to the dependant systems.

use bd50 to acivate change pointers, use bd21 to generate idocs, use bd64 to determine the distribution of those idocs.

PLs. reward if useful.....

cheers,

Hema.

0 Kudos

I think there is a setting for the partner profiles in this case. Please let me know if u know any.

Regards,

Sharadendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In partner profile you need to define message type. ie., we20/we21.

Please check it.

Regards,

Ramki.