Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have a vbeln. i want to create delivery . i'm using these :BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS and BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC but i don't create delivery .

you think how can i created delivery .

Note :BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS created delivery number but this program stoped after delivery number is ebsent.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

After calling the BAPI use the BAPI BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to commit the delivery document then it will save the document.Otherwise its like you are simulating delivery but not creating.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These Function Module help to create delivery.

BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE

GN_DELIVERY_CREATE

SHP_VL10_DELIVERY_CREATE_PARA

RV_DELIVERY_CREATE_SINGLE

SHP_VL10_DELIVERY_CREATE

Regards,

Shamma

0 Kudos

hi

i used this bapi ,BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS to create outbound delivery from sales order and return value was:

id = VL

message type= S

delivery number = 80004138

message = saved

and

id = BAPI

Message type = S

Message = OutboundDelivery 80004138 created external referance

Although it is a success message, eventually the delivery was not created when i checked document flow. Can you please help?

regards

0 Kudos

hi

i used this bapi ,BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS to create outbound delivery from sales order and return value was:

id = VL

message type= S

delivery number = 80004138

message = saved

and

id = BAPI

Message type = S

Message = OutboundDelivery 80004138 created external referance

Although it is a success message, eventually the delivery was not created when i checked document flow. Can you please help?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

After calling the BAPI use the BAPI BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to commit the delivery document then it will save the document.Otherwise its like you are simulating delivery but not creating.

0 Kudos

problem was resolved. Thanks !

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I could creat the outbound delivery document but I also have to post the goods issue with bapi. So I used BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to post goods issue. But when i execute this bapi I get the following error message :

CODE is not supported by BAPI2017_GOODSMVT_CREATE

I use the parameters :

GOODSMVT_HEADER-PSTNG_DATe = due_date.

GOODSMVT_HEADER-DOC_DATE = due_date.

GOODSMVT_HEADER-REF_DOC_NO = DELIVERY.

can you help with this?

regards,

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

gfrd