Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete user data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need user master table, up on searching I found that usr02 is the check table for users, but the user I am searching is not there in that table, it might have been deleted, please let me know if I am going wrong and also let me know if we delete the users, in which table will that be stored.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your assumptions are right, usr02 is the table you need, however the users can be deleted from this table. You can check tables CDHDR and CDPOS for deletions.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but the deleted user are not being stored in the above table, can I know from where(tcode) the users will be deleted, I have looked in su01 but we do not have delete option in that tcode.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Dzed Maroz: thanks for the tcode!

OK, I checked user changes are in table USH04. The ones which you can find in USH04, but not in USR02 are the deleted ones.

0 Kudos

Thanks again for the replies, but still I am unable to find the deleted user in this list.

0 Kudos

Hello

USH04-PROFS - first symbol will be 'D' for deleted user.

0 Kudos

But when I give the user name it says that no entries found.

0 Kudos

Hello

If user is not exist in table USH04 then such user never existed in this system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Tbales CDHDR and CDPOS.

For search deleted user you may use t-code SUIM.