Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chineese Traditional Sap Script Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are developing Chineese Traditional Sap Script form. How to convert that from English version?.

Any prerequest?.

Expecting your valuable suggestions

Regards

Nathan

3 REPLIES 3

Bema
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you asking about translating the description and windows texts from English to Chinese.If so ,

Go to SE63. Choose from the menu

Translation -> R/3 Enterprise->Other long texts.

Choose forms.

Then you will get a window in which enter your form name.

Enter source lange as EN and target as ZH.

Then Choose the radio button 'Descriptions' or 'Window texts and documentation' and change it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My requirement as below,

I already have ZPOFORM in EN version. For special purpose i want show the Chinese letters in the form (Say Vendor address in Chines letters) . Is it possible to show Chinese letters in the EN version form or i need to translate the entire form into EN to ZH or ZF .

I tried for showing Chinese label (which is stored in database in ZH Language) , but it showing funny chars.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Nathan

Bema
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you translate the entire form , then when you logon the system in chinese, the form will be displayed in chinese. I am not sure whether you can display both English and Chinese in the same form.

when you translate in to chinese, you have to change the character set to Simplified Chinese.

In the SAP first screen choose the following option.

Customizing of local layout(it is an icon) ->Character set -> Simplified Chinese.

instead of Unicode , Western English.

Then it will not show funny characters.