Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Exposure in Sales order

kristaps
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

We need to copy WBS element field to all sub items during BOM exposure in Sales order when adding new item.
Currently I am using userexit_move_field_to_vbap (MV45AFZZ). But the problem here is that items are added to XVBAP table only after this exit and we are having difficulties to handle all cases here (copy WBS for all items).

Also tried to use userexit_check_vbap (MV45AFZB), here all items are present in XVBAP table during BOM exposure, but if we changing WBS element value here, later it is overwritten with blank value for items where standard customizing was not possible to add WBS element automatically by default.

During debugging I found that values in XVBAP table are refreshed/changed in Include FV45PFAP_XVBAP_AENDERN. So my question is, if it is correct place where to add some custom implicit enhancement point and do modification to WBS element so it could be copied to sub items? If yes, can you please let me know at witch point in Include FV45PFAP_XVBAP_AENDERN I need to add may enhancement?

Will be happy to hear your suggestions and help to solve my problem. If you need additional information, please let me know.

BR, Kristaps

0 REPLIES 0