Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to assign Planning material to a material.

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have used "BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA" FM to create basic,plant,MRP,purchasing,sales views.

But I am facing an issue while I am assigning the planning material to material. Planning material tab itself is not getting created. I am giving all the mandatory values.

Initially when I executed the BAPI with PlanningData, I got an error like :- "Combination of planning material and plant does not exist". So I have created the MRP view first without Planning plant details and then giving the planning plant details and executed the BAPI.But I am unable to assign the planning material . No error. Please give me an Idea.

Thank you,

Sri Harika

4 REPLIES 4

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

you can use BAPI_MATERIAL_GETALL to get information with existing material, then pass the parameter base on this FM to BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA.

you have to fill below table

PLANNINGDATA

PLANTDATAX

Regrads,

Nawa.

0 Kudos

Hi Nawanandana,

Thanks for your valuable reply!!

I have tried this way as well. Even though the planning material is not assigning to the material.

Please check the below screenshot.

Best Regards,

Sri Harika

0 Kudos

HI,

I can't see any attachment , may be you miss it. 🙂 you can try this note , just check.

2353040 - Create Material Master via BAPI - No MRP-Record

Regrads,

Nawa

0 Kudos

Thank you !!

Yes Nawa, I missed the attachment planning-plant.jpg.Please check the attachment now!

I am unable to find the information for "2353040" note .I am not getting a front foot to work on this.

Regards,

Sri Harika