Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me,

like i need to get the phone number from the BAPI table. can anybody tell me in which table the phone number is available ? and can i change the standard BAPI function module?. ( i mean can i change the standard BAPI function module like including some tables in the import and export etc as per the requirement? will it work ? )

Pls Suggest me.urgent pls suggest me. also pls send any docs related to BAPI's if anybody having .

Thanks in advance

KP

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To anablyze the issue, identify what the input parameter is? Is it the PERNR which becomes the import parameter, then you are looking for the address if it is HR related it comes from PA0002 table and that parameter goes in the export section

In the source code write the query to extract the phone number for the employee.

For more info: type BAPI FM in the search forum that should give you a lot of results.

I hope this helps.

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/7c/3ce38765ba11d395fe00a0c94260a5/frameset.htm

You can chng BAPI... means craete a new Z-BAPI and change as per requirements...