Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI/FM to update Shipping Documents (J3GI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am looking for a Bapi/Function module to Update the Activity Type of the Equipments in the Shipping Document, which are created from T-code J3GH.

I don't want to go for BDC for Updating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

> I am looking for a Bapi/Function module to Update the Activity Type of the Equipments in the Shipping Document, which are created from T-code J3GH.

>.

You may check the BAPI '/SAPCEM/SHIPDOC' .

3 REPLIES 3

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

> I am looking for a Bapi/Function module to Update the Activity Type of the Equipments in the Shipping Document, which are created from T-code J3GH.

>.

You may check the BAPI '/SAPCEM/SHIPDOC' .

0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

As per your suggestion i have used the "/SAPCEM/SHIPDOC_CHANGE" function module to Update, but this function module is asking me to maintain the Equipment BOM for the Equipment .

But when i change the Shipping document for the same Equipment, the BOM is not maintained and i am able to update the Activity type.

I have fined out one more Function module to Update "J_3G_SHIPMENT_SAVE" but i am not able to get what data had to be mainatained for the field I_WFKNZ which is not a optional filed for this function module.

Please any one suggest me if they have come across this senario.