cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to access a url in file receiver CC with space in the folder name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PI 7.11 sp4:

In a file receiver channel I would like to send the message to this folder:

"
de-prod.dk\bu\something\something\PTI eventstanden\archive\"

But I get this error message:

"Target directory 'F:\usr\sap\XP7\DVEBMGS02\j2ee\cluster\server0\"\de-prod.dk\bu\something\something\PTI eventstanden\archive"' does not exist"

My question is: where the f.... does it get the 'F:\usr\sap\XP7\DVEBMGS02\j2ee\cluster\server0\ from, and how can I fix it?

One issue is the space in the folder name. I have tried to replace the space with %20 and then remove the "" s around the whole url, but without any luck.

When I log on the server on which Pi is running I can access the folder using the mentioned url including the ""s.

All suggestions would be highly appreciated!

MIkael

View Entire Topic
stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But I get this error message:

>

> "Target directory 'F:\usr\sap\XP7\DVEBMGS02\j2ee\cluster\server0\"\de-prod.dk\bu\something\something\PTI eventstanden\archive"' does not exist"

>

> My question is: where the f.... does it get the 'F:\usr\sap\XP7\DVEBMGS02\j2ee\cluster\server0\ from, and how can I fix it?

It comes from the "

Anything else but \ is treated as local folder under working directory of PI

> One issue is the space in the folder name. I have tried to replace the space with %20 and then remove the "" s around the whole url, but without any luck.

It works for me just to copy the folder from Windows explorer into channel config. With space and without ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is fixed. Here is what did the trick:

I logged on the server on which PI is running. Here I accessed the folder in question and copied the path from windows explorer and pasted this path in the file receiver CC. After that it worked!!

Thanks for your contributions.