Been trying to search this for answer in forum but without success.
We have a situation whereby our PO is issued with incoterm EXW, FOB, FCA. Under this type of incoterm, the onwership of the goods is transferred to the buyer (PO issuer) uopn shipment hand over to the buyer/cross the rail. However we have a 60days of payment term for this PO.
We considered as part of our own goods because:
- We, as a buyer, are liable if shipment is damaged during the transit or on the water; this would be considered as so-called our stock from the financial point of view.
- We don't want to perform GR 101 because the goods still on the water; and this will give a wrong status of stock on hand
- We don't want this in-transit stock to be included in our MRP planning since it is not yet arrived.
1. Does SAP have any alternative to handle this if we are not using inbound shipment?
2. Can I use MIGO - valuated GR block stock (movement 107, 109)? would this be appropriate way in terms of SAP best practise?
3. Any other alternate way per SAP best practise?
Thanks in advance,