Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: XMLFM Exception in ABAP Webdynpro

Hi All,

When I test the ABAP Webdynpro with Adobe form embeded in it. I get very unreliable results. When trying to bring up the forms, sometimes, it comes up the 2nd attempt, sometimes after several attempts.

And the error message is :

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: XMLFM Exception - PDF render operation exception, reason code: 20484 : Font Helvetica_Normal_Normal could not be found(200,101)

I have checked several notes: 944221, 717568 etc........but no use.

I also have checked the test programes in SA38, user account, sicf services and destinations. It seems everything is ok except the program FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE in SA38. The test result is the same as the unreliable result of the ABAP webdynpro app.

Any usefull hints to solve this problem..thanks in advance

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 09:17 AM

    Hello,

    the message tells you about one (of possible many) problem. You must maintain your fonts to fix the message. Or there is a single option (I use this when I am in a hurry and don´t have access to the customers basis) - change the fonts: Use for example Myriad Pro, that always worked for me.

    Use this help: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/37/504b8cbc2848a494facfdc09a359b1/frameset.htm

    or wander around for other useful hints and tips.

    Regards, Otto

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Otto,

      Thanks for your advice. I have also changed the font mapping file xfa.xci and change to default mapping from Arial__ to Myriad Pro__. I even added mapping arial_normal_normal to Myrial Pro_bold_italic or some other fonts. But the test result still keep unreliable. Sometimes no problem, sometimes the same error appears(Myriad Pro_normal_normal, Myrial_bold_italatic...............could not be found).

      So do you have any good idea to solve this strange symptom?

      Thank you very much

  • Posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 02:28 PM

    Ugh, I am not sure what to do. Is that possible your basis guys are performing some updates/ patches at the moment? Or do you have more than a single ADS? Otherwise I run out of pieces of advise. Otto

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.