SAP (IDoc - version 7.00) - XI (Version 7.0.1) - 3rd Party Software Solution (JMS Queue)
Getting the infamous "Acknowledgement not possible" status in SXI_MONITOR. I only need the transport acknowledgements back to SAP not the application acknowledgements. The messages themselves route fine from source to destination.
What I've tried so far:
- Read through all of Michal's postings & tried suggestions
- Downloaded 'How to handle Acknowledgements for IDoc' & tried recommendations there
- Made the necessary entries in table IDXNOALE on XI
- I went through the checklist in blog: [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1180] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];
- I've checked Integration Engine Parameter ACK_SYSTEM_FAILURE for RUNTIME category
- Checked in WE05 (SAP Sender) to see if Acknowledgement arrived
- Used transaction RDBSTATE to create a variant SAP_AUDIT_SEND for report RBDSTATE & scheduled a background job for it
- In Integration Directory, created a receiver comm channel called Ack_IDoc
- In SXI_MONITOR for the Acknowledgement (XML Message - Response - OutboundBinding), I can see it read in the receiver comm channel I created (Ack_IDoc)
- In SXI_MONITOR for the Acknowledgement (XML Message - Response - Ack), the status tag says 'AckRequestNotSupported'.
- I've setup my partner profiles for Logical System in XI with ALEAUD Outbound Parameter
- I've maintain the distribution model (BD64)