Skip to Content
0

Extra characters added to text when exporting a report to PDF from Crystal Reports using Arabic

Nov 07, 2016 at 04:27 PM

56

avatar image

Hello,

I'm using Crystal Reports 2011 and the generated PDF has incorrect spacing and accents whenever there is Arabic being used. I set it as Arial Unicode though. I've contacted custom support and was provided the below link.

https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/public/en/1542287 After consulting with configuration team, there is no such registry setting as mentioned in the link. The file we have is SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .net Framework (64-bit), version 13.0.9.1312.

Is it related to the versioning and could anybody help about it? Thank you.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

Best Answer
Don Williams
Nov 07, 2016 at 04:51 PM
0

Hi Joyce,

I changed the Tag to CR for VS.

SP 18 is available, I suggest you update to it and try again. SP 9 had some formatting issues.

https://blogs.sap.com/2010/12/07/sap-crystal-reports-developer-version-for-microsoft-visual-studio-updates-runtime-downloads/

For CR for VS registry keys see this Master KBA - 2165260

Don

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Joyce Zhi Nov 07, 2016 at 04:58 PM
0

Thank you Don for the help. I will provide this to CM team and get them confirmation.

Joyce

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded