Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

error loading add-on on sql server 2005

Hi Dear;

I Created an add-on that works properly with sql 2000.

when i tried to use it with sql 2005 i got the following errors:

1- some time it loads fine some times not.

2- if it's loading fine, some procedures work fine and others not.

NB: if i run this add-on from vb.net, it's working fine.

i am using SBO 2005A SP42 and VB.net 2003

could you help me please?

regards;

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Jan 24, 2008 at 09:07 AM

    hi Dany,

    did you try setting the

    oCompany.DbServerType = dst_MSSQL2005

    regards

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 30, 2008 at 06:55 AM

    The problem wa in the bsocommon user security in sql 2005

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.