Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Reversing Prepayments

Does anyone know how to reverse a prepayment that has been made in error?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Aug 01, 2006 at 04:34 PM

    Hi Mark,

    Try passing a reversal entry using special g/l indicators if you have used for posting pky 9 then use pky 19; or raise a credit memo for the request.

    Hope this works, I case of problem feel free to revert


    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.