My name is Fahad, I'm new to SAP Solman and have expertise in Jira. So, to explore more about Solman, I would like to check what is the best way to integrate SAP Solman (on-premise) with Atlassian Jira Service management.
- Incident Tickets to be created in Jira Service Management
- Automatically sync this ticket with Solman
- Periodically check for updates
- If SAP Solman tickets are updated, then update the Jira Service Management incident ticket
- Create a middleware app that communicates with Jira Service Management (JSM) and SAP Solman using APIs
- How do Solman APIs work for SAP on-prem?
- Does this require additional costs?
- Do I need to request to enable these APIs or its enabled by default?
- Any challenges that a newbie in SAP should know :)
Thanks and looking forward to responses from experts around the world.