Skip to Content
0
Nov 08, 2018 at 01:52 AM

Update Net Due Date of Open receivables

662 Views

Hi All,

I receive the following requirement from my customer.

The customer is active in the project-professional service business. They send the invoice when the FAT (factory acceptance) occurs. 10% of the invoice is a retain by the customer (retention money) and the other 90% are paid by the customer.

We invoice 100% with an installment payment method (so 90/10). The payment term and thus the net due date calculation linked to the 10% should be determine by the project end date.

I'm looking a way to determine "dynamically" the net due date (something like FM DETERMINE_DUE_DATE in ECC)

any idea is welcome?

thanks!

Carlos