Hello SRM Gurus,
We are in the classic scenario of SRM 7.02 with ECC 6 EHP 6 and Netviewer Business Client. (Not portal)
The problem I have is, that I get errors while opening any of the ERP documents from the query of the operative purchaser.
The query it self is working fine and I get the list of all ERP documents according the filter settings maintained.
But while opening for instance and specific PO from the list I get Transaction MMPURPAMEPO is unknown error.
It seams that the MM transaction is launched in SRM in this case.
Steps I have done:
1. Assigned the standard harmonized role /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER_ERPSRM for which I have generated a profile 1st. to my user
2. Maintained the system aliases in the system landscape
3. Activated the business function SRM_CONT_IMPR1
3. Activated the customizing switch SRM_701_LINK_TO_ERP
4. Maintained the attribute system alias for both the SRM and ERP in PPOMA_BBP
5. I have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW in both the systems.
Some thoughts here please?
Thanks in Advance,