Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,259 REPLIES 5,259

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Nice to have you here @Koji_Y - please feel free to go over and join the Tokyo group if you like, you might connect locally there and learn about local events.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Thaylise
Explorer

Hello all! Happy to be part of this community. 🙂

I'm originally from Brazil but living in Madrid, Spain, for the last 6 years. 

Hello @Thaylise - great to have you here in the community! That's a big move - you have multiple languages then? I'm based in Ireland. Please feel free to take part in some of our other discussions in groups, or start up a discussion of your own! A few fun ones to get you started:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Yep, Portuguese, Spanish, and English. 😅

This is helpful! Thank you, Katherine!

SaurabhD1
Participant

Hi @SaurabhD1 - where are you joining us from? Let us know what SAP topics you are interested in and how we can guide you through SAP Community - happy to help!

AbhishekKaushik
Discoverer

Hello All, I am from India.

I will be posting issues related replication errors from Employee Central to On-Prem issues

Welcome @AbhishekKaushik - I was lucky enough to travel to India to the recent SAP TechEd event. Did you know already that we have some India location groups? Feel free to join one of those.
When you mention posting issues - do you mean blog posts around that or do you have questions? Let us know how we can support. Here is the link to all Q&A in SAP Community.

Zeynep
Explorer

Hello I am from Stuttgart 🙂

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello and welcome @Zeynep 

I would like to invite you to subscribe to the SAP Community event calendar for SAP Stammtisch. These are smaller events which oftentimes happen once a month and are organized from the community for the community. Here is a post about these events. 

I know that there is an SAP Stammtisch Stuttgart and also in Karlsruhe, so these might be great opportunities for you to connect with the local community! 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Gilliatti
Advisor
Advisor

Hi

I'm Gilliatti from Brazil and looking for writing blog posts about SAP products. 

0 Kudos

Welcome @Gilliatti glad you are part of SAP Community! We are looking forward to consuming your content.

If you want to connect with other community members more casually, please check out our Coffee Corner. Enjoy!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Narendra_TM
Explorer

Hi, This is Narendra from INDIA (BHARAT). Recently started exploring SAP Trade Management functionalities and its benefits to FMCG industries. Will be writing Blogs both from Functional and Technical perspectives. Hope this platform helps me to grown and get expertise in SAP Trade Management. 

Hello @Narendra_TM thanks for tuning in to SAP Community from Bharat. We have already some location groups in India to connect the local community, but Bharat is not yet in there. However, if you want to connect with locals from other parts of India, check out the Asia Pacific Groups

We are also looking forward to reading your content. Make sure to read our blogging resources before you start. I would also like to recommend this blogging tutorial.

ChiragThakkar
Explorer

Hello, I am from India and an SAP FICO Solution Architect.

Sharing my journey, from struggling with CA exams to becoming a successful SAP FICO ECC/S4HANA Consultant, Trainer and Mentor! In 2009, I embarked on CA journey, but faced challenges and struggled to clear the exams, constantly falling behind on average marks. Determined to find a new path, I made a bold decision in 2015 and pursued SAP FICO certification. 💪 Have worked in top IT companies like Capgemini, Accenture and IBM & done 2 Green Field implementations followed with their short support, 10+ Roll outs handling end to end FICO sub modules and 1 Brownfield Implementation. 💼 Today, as a successful SAP FICO Consultant, Trainer and Mentor, I support and guide individuals pursuing BCOM/BBA/BA/CA/CFA/CFP/ACCA/MBA on their journey to becoming SAP Consultants. Together, we can achieve great heights in the dynamic world of finance and technology! 🌟🚀📈

Wow @ChiragThakkar what a career! Thanks for sharing! I like that you are so passionate about being a trainer and mentor and support other individuals! You are absolutely in the right place with joining SAP Community. 😀

You might want to check out these groups to connect with other peers:

- Asia Pacific Location Groups 

Career Corner 

Coffee Corner 

Don't forget to join these groups to get notifications once there is new content published!

amuktha12
Explorer

Hi! This Amuktha. Will be writing a blog soon

Hello @amuktha12 welcome! Where are you from? Did you notice we have some great location groups all over the world to connect with local peers? I recommend to check and find the one which is close to where you live! Don't forget to join the group!

Looking forward to reading your blog posts soon! Refer to these blogging guidelines first.

TanviChat
Explorer

Hi, I'm Tanvi Chaturvedi from Delhi NCR, India. Here to express  and gain insights about SAP.

Great to have you here @TanviChat - you are definitely in the right place! Did you already know we have some location groups for India?

Serg
Explorer

Hi,

I'm Sergio from Italy. I'm focused on BW and reporting tools.
Regards

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Dear @Serg welcome to SAP Community

Glad you are now part of this great community and we hope you are also sharing your knowledge about BW. Did you already notice our Interest Groups? There might be something interesting for you, e.g. if you are also developing, you could join the Application Development Group - check it out now and don't forget to join these groups!

cbatista
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I'm Carolina and I'm based in the Galway office. 😊

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Great you are part of the SAP Community now @cbatista !
I bet you are already in contact with my lovely colleague @Katherine_K as she is also from Galway and she is managing the Galway Group! Check it out! 😊

aarthi_kannan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I am Aarthi from Singapore. I am interested in RISE with SAP with ECS Security and plan to write blogs on the same.

0 Kudos

Hello and welcome @aarthi_kannan ! Glad you are now part of SAP Community to share your knowledge. If you want to connect with other members more casually, please join the Coffee Corner!

SKJ
Associate
Associate

Hello Everyone, This is Sneha from Bangalore

umeshjbs
Participant

I am from Jaipur (Rajasthan) India

preethishetty
Advisor
Advisor

Hi All, I am Preethi living in Germany

RichieQD
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I am from Ireland.

Welcome @RichieQD - I'm a little biased but always love to see when someone from Ireland joins!! Please feel free to click on "Join Group" over in the Galway Group. We have other location groups, and lots of open/public interest and activity groups as well - feel free to join any of those if you like!

Hey Katherine,

Go raibh maith agat! Though I'm based in Berlin it is always nice to hear from an Irish colleague. I'll join the Galway group nonetheless. What a city 🙂

Cheers!

@RichieQD @Katherine_K beautiful Ireland. I've only seen in pictures and would like to go sometime soon. I hope! 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Prasanta
Explorer

Oklahoma City

Welcome @Prasanta and thanks for joining SAP Community Groups! Be sure to take part in some more discussions or even start one of your own! What SAP topics are you most interested in?

Prasanta
Explorer

@Prasanta hi again 😀

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Prasanta
Explorer

Hi

I am from Oklahoma City 

@Prasanta welcome! I also live in the US outside of Philadelphia. May I ask your areas of interest? Have you checked out Interest Groups | SAP Community? Please JOIN groups that interest you so that you can easily and conveniently engage. May I ask your solution areas of interest? Also, please share your story Re: Can you remember the first time you heard of S... - Page 3 - SAP Community Groups.

See you again soon in #sapcommunity!

andss1978
Explorer

Hi, I'm from Ukraine.