cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

config settings of alt.sales document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Is there any configuration for alternate sales document types.(except vov8) , if so please explain clearly...

I request you to give detailed description of configuration steps and relevant easy access work to be done by the user* I dont think its a silly question, i could n't find the same in the search (forum search), please give clarity on the concept...

thanks in advance

krishnamohan

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the purpose of alt sales doc type is to change the doc type half way through the process.'

ie suppose you are creating an inquiry doc and you have entered all the relevant data. now you decide to directly create a order without creating an inquiry with the same data, in this situation if you have selected alt sales doc type as OR in VOV8 in order type inquiry.. you will see two radio buttons in the va21screen one saying inquiryand other sales order with default on inquiry. now if you select the sales order radio button and save the doc the doc will be saved as sales order and not as inquiry. before saving it will also check the incompletion log

hope this helps,

krishna prasad