Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode F-28 Document number radio button should be default

suryasarathi_basu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At tcode F-28 under the Additional selection, Document number radio button should be default instead of None radio button. Can anyone provide me solution how to do that?

Regards,

SURYA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Screen varients for the same .

Execute the Transaction SHD0 and then create a screen varient and then make document number as default .

Regards ,

Dewang

4 REPLIES 4

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Screen varients for the same .

Execute the Transaction SHD0 and then create a screen varient and then make document number as default .

Regards ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

whenever I tried to create screen variant of F-28 , system asking for dialogue transaction. So I created a dialogue transaction from se93 and also updated table T020. After that I created the screen variant but whenever i am using that particular ztcode getting an error 'Use valid function'. How to solve this?

regards,

SURYA

0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Can you try creating the screen variant for "FBZ1" transaction, which is actually called using "F-28" transaction.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your reply.

As per your advice I have created screen variant for FBZ1 but it is affecting all tcodes those are related to FBZ1, but my requirement is that the screen variant should work for a particular ztcode and not for all.

Regards,

SURYA