Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing CO2e Emissions from SAP SFM into SAP SCT

JPS_
Explorer
0 Kudos

We integrated the SCT with the SFM with the BTP. When we try to import the CO2e Emissions we get the following error:

JPS__0-1710258460110.png

What does this mean? Why does it mention the S/4HANA source system?

We set up the Destination according this guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUS_SCT/351dea6ee9e343ffae825153b95671d6/2957cb324ee848feb51c0c4bfdf2b...

JPS__1-1710258701134.png

7 REPLIES 7

die_ste
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

...one idea: Does your Token Service URL end with ...hana.ondemand.com/oauth/token?

Cheers,
Dietmar

0 Kudos

Hi Dietmar,

thanks for your reply.

No it does not. I tried it with and without the .../oauth/token. Both were not succesfull:

with the /oauth/token it gives this reading error:

JPS__0-1710408120951.png

I'll try to check the OData API of SFM with Postman later! Thanks for that hint!

BR!

0 Kudos

Ok, I checked the URL again, and it seems that I used the ....authentication.eu20.hana.ondemand.com

i removed the .authentication. and now I get this error:

JPS__1-1710409945597.png

I'm still confused that it mentions the S4/HANA since the URL is definitely the SFM URL.

0 Kudos

Hi again,

The token service URL has to be:

https://<my-sap-sustainability-footprint-management-instance>.authentication.eu20.hana.ondemand.com/...

Where do you start this process? If I go into:
* Manage ESG Data
* <Select CO2e Emissions>
* Import from SAP System
* Import from SAP Sustainability Footprint Management

...it works fine.

Cheers,
Dietmar

0 Kudos

Thanks for the Info.

It seems that we have an issue with the connection. We have wrong URLs and so on... We try to find the correct values to enter 🙂

Yes we did import it like your described process. 🙂

JPS_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, now we have it. We just had a wrong configuration of the Cloud Foundry service key. 🙂

0 Kudos

Excellent, happy I could help 🙂