SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Data Extracted From POSDM Transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to extract data from POSDM transaction. I have created a transaction from /N/POSDW/MON0 manually. But when I executed manually the Delta Loading to extract the data to PSA level. No data available. I have already tried to re init the loading but the same error, No data available extracted into PSA level. Upon checking at /POSDW/TLOGF Table the transactions I have created are available.

Anyone Experts here can help me for this issue? Many Thanks!

Best Regards,

Whel

19 REPLIES 19

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you see records in RSA7?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

No data in RSA7, I have executed infopackage init without data transfer.

Thanks,

Whel

0 Kudos

Something wrong with configuration.

You might have missed configuration of POS transactions.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Message was edited by: Vikrant Mohite

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

What do you think did he miss to configure? Is it something related in BW side (like he missed something to do with setup tables in the extractors) or is it in POSDM side? DEV is working fine but in QA we can't extract data..The BASIS team did a client copy of DEV configuration and made the copy as the configuration of QA server..I don't know why they did that..So no transport has been done from DEV to QA..When we are already extracting data from QA, no data is being fetched..

Regards,

Loed

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you see the queue 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL in RSA7?

If yes then it should update the queue when you execute task to supply data to BW.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I can see it in RSA7..But no data is being stored on it..It's always ZERO..

Regards,

Loed

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if it is pointing to correct system. i.e. SIDCLNTXXX is the same as your QA system details as you have mentioned the system has been refreshed.

If everything is fine then, If it is possible can you delete the delta queue and perform init without data transfer so that queue can appear there again and then try posting the transaction again.

Not sure with deletion of queue can work fine but you can give a try.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Message was edited by: Vikrant Mohite

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the correct system is being used in the datasource of QA..The system was not refreshed..Client copy has been done in DEV and the copied configuration is now being used in QA..No transport has been done from DEV to QA..So all the scratch/trial config from DEV has been copied also in QA..In other words, DEV config = QA config now..

I already tried to delete the init and I re-init without the data transfer but still no luck..The delta queue in RSA7 has been deleted also but still ZERO record appears..

Is there a "special" config being done in the datasources of POSDM? Like a setup table or something?

Regards,

Loed

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roel,

Please check if the BW relevant tasks(0001 or 0004 or custom tasks) are in completed status.Also check if the relevant BW task is scheduled as immediate processing, if not you may have to manually run/ or schedule it.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Hi Sir Aram,

I have an error for Task 0004. Task 0001 is successfully process. How can I able to fix the rejected transaction by task 0004.

Many Thanks!

Reagards,

Whel

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check if you have assign the proper task group to transaction type?

Task group you use should be from your custom general profile.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Actually I am newly with POSDM Implementation, I am actually working in BW Side. How can able to check the assignment of task group transaction.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use /n/posdw/img.

POS Data Management - POS Inbound Processing - POS Transactions - Define POS Transaction Types

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi,

All Task are already defined and assigned by posdm consultant.

Many Thanks.

0 Kudos

Can you post the screenshot for transaction type 1001 and sales item type 2001?

I hope you are using 1001 and 2001 in custom profile(1000).

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Can you select 1001 ,2001 and click spyglass so that more details can be seen.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

All looks good and I believe you have assigned correct tasks to task group also. i.e. 0001 and 0004 to task group 0001.

Thanks,

Vikrant.